It’s another scorching hot day. So, seeking relief, you reach for your air conditioning switch to turn it on and … nothing but hot air comes out! The horror! Come to Harwood Auto Repair for all of your vehicle’s AC service and repair needs. We’ve helped car owners cool down their vehicles for many years, and we’re happy to help you too!
Whether the problem is caused by a broken seal, disintegrated o-ring, or a loose hose or fitting, Harwood Auto Repair can help.
Harwood Auto Repair can do the following:
- Inspect the air conditioning compressor drive belt
- Inspect components for damage or leaks
- Check air conditioning compressor
- Evacuate the refrigerant from the system
- Give the system a leak-down test
- Recharge the system according to factory specifications